Designer Finish Specifications
Our Designer Series luxury home specifications provide exceptionally crafted interior and exterior finishes with the philosophy of putting money where it matters most in your home. While we offer a standardized finish specification for the purpose of offering an exceptional home at an incredible price, please note that our design team is ready to work with you to customize your interior finishes should you desire to do so.
- 42″ Maple Cabinets in variety of stained or paint finishes with full overlay doors
- Soft Close Hinges, Rollout Shelving, and Crown Molding
- Oversized Island Cabinetry with Furniture Style Finish and Family Seating per Plan
- Oversized Kitchen Cabinetry Hardware
- Quartz or Granite Countertops per Color Package
- Under Cabinet Lighting
- Kohler Faucet
- Butler’s Pantry with Upper and Lower Cabinets per Plan
- Walk In Pantry per Plan
- Pendant Lighting Over Kitchen Island
- Can Lights with Energy Efficient LED bulbs
- Upgraded Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliance Package including Cooktop, Furniture Style Range Hood, Built-In Oven and Microwave, and French Door Refrigerator
- Tile Backsplash in subway pattern
- Refrigerator water line
- Oversized tile in staggered pattern
- Granite countertops
- Mud base shower pan and matching granite threshold
- Frameless glass shower door
- Kohler 8″ wide spread faucets
- Wall tile with complementing listello pattern inlay
- Bench seating in shower
- Separate tub and shower per plan
- Maple vanity cabinets with full overlay doors
- Site finished hardwood throughout first floor
- Oversized tile in staggered, diagonal, or other patterns in wet areas such as mudroom, master bath, laundry, and secondary bathrooms
- Second floor bedrooms and hallways include carpet and upgraded pad.
- 9′ First floor ceiling height
- 5 1/4″ base molding & 3″ casing
- Tray / Coffered ceilings per plan
- Full deep pour basement with rough in plumbing for future bath.
- Wainscoting included in entry and adjoining living room area per plan
- Over sized crown molding throughout first floor.
- Can lights in entry and hallway areas on first and second floors.
- Oak stairs with stained treads and painted risers
- Oak or iron rails
- Fireplace with carpenter built surround and granite threshold.
- James Hardie Cement Board Siding in Variety of Colors
- Stone or Brick per Plan
- Tyvek House Wrap
- IKO Architectural Shingles with 30 Year Warranty
- Two (2) Frost-Proof Hose Bibbs
- Designer Series Fiberglass Front Door with Coordinated Side Lights per plan
- Schlage Entry Hardware
- Ring Door Bell
- Energy Efficient Vinyl Windows with Low E Glass
- Fully Sodded Front Yard
- Landscape Package
- Upgraded Garage Door with Exterior Lights per Plan
- Designer Series Exterior Lighting Package
- Oversized tile floors laid in a variety of patterns (site finished wood in powder room)
- Maple vanities with granite tops
- Moen 4″ center set faucets
- Tile surrounds in secondary tub and shower areas
Comfort & Convenience
- Homerun HDMI with remote eyeball from family room to first floor closet allows you to hide those ugly electronic components.
- 200 AMP electrical service
- 13 SEER Carrier AC
- 90% or higher efficiency furnace with dual zone system
- Nest Wi-Fi thermostats
- 75 Gallon Gas Water Heater
- Passive Radon control system
- Gas dryer hookup
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I make my own interior and exterior finish selections?
Yes. We offer a guided process for interior selections that is designed to make choosing the finishes of your home an incredible journey instead of an exhausting experience.
Do you Charge for Interior Design Sessions?
Yes. Our pricing assumes that the design work has been done, and that you as a buyer don’t want to pay us for it. (Most builders who allow customization have this time built into their cost model). In other words, you’re only paying us for this service if you should choose to utilize it.
Can I make changes to the floor plan?
Yes. Because changing the architectural design of the home can have significant implications from a cost perspective, we can’t give you a firm price on your home until after these changes are made. Like Interior Design sessions, we only charge for these services if you elect to utilize them.