Open To Offers
If you own a vacant lot or a tear down property, LotNova makes it easy to connect you with homebuyers. We’ll create an Open to Offers Listing for your property, and potential homebuyers can review construction options and submit offers to purchase your property.
Dip Your Toe in the Water
If you’ve considered selling but aren’t sure, this is a great option. It’s like dipping your toe in the water instead of jumping in head first. You are in complete control, reviewing qualified offers from potential buyers and deciding what is right for you.
We designed this to be simple, user friendly and to protect you as the seller.
- We don’t sell your information to anyone.
- You can choose whether your contact information is on the listing or gets submitted to LotNova and then forwarded to you.
- You decide how you want to receive offers.
- You can name an asking price, and decide whether to show it on the listing. Or you can leave it blank and just receive offers from potential buyers.
- You are in complete control and you won’t receive any pressure from us to sell your property.
We Do All The Work
We don’t need anything more than the information on the form to create your listing. We handle all of the details of your listing. You can contact us at any time to remove your listing as well, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently seeing high demand for off market listings in the following areas:
- Chain of Lakes Waterfront Properties
- Arlington Heights
- Downtown Libertyville
It's Easy & It's Free
- XNo Obligation
- XNo Pressure
- XRemain Anonymous If You Prefer
- XName Your Price Or Just Open to Offers
- XRemove Any Time You Want
- XYour Information Isn't Shared
- XCreating an Open to Offers Listing is Free